We are always happy to hear from talented people. Whatever your level of training is currently, whether you are an Apprentice Stylist or fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 and above. We would love to hear from you.
Are you a STYLIST or a COLOUR TECHNICIAN who is fully qualified and highly skilled?
Do you have salon experience? If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated, dedicated to your career, can work as part of a team or on your own initiative and have a good sense of humour – then we would love to meet you.
Are you INTERESTED in starting a career in the hairdressing industry?
- Are you sixteen years or above?
- Are you creative, motivated and dynamic?
… then we would like to meet you. Please Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook, give us a call on 01902 713999 or better still call in at the Salon with your CV.
Catwalk Models at Ultimate Hairdressing
- Our Artistic team regularly take part in major hair competitions both nationally and internationally.
- Catwalk models will be required to be photographed and appear on stage as part of the event.
- We need male and female models, aged over 16 who are confident to walk on the catwalk.
- As a model you must be prepared to have your hair cut and coloured, this can be live on stage in some competitions.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Interested then please send us an email to email@example.com or message us on Facebook with your name, age and most importantly your contact details together with a collection of recent photographs of you.
We are always actively and continuously developing our training whether it is for our Apprentice Stylists or our Salon Director.
We work with leading brands such as Wella, PAUL MITCHELL and ghd in colouring, cutting and styling.
If you are interested in becoming a model then please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details or just give us a call on 01902 713999, better still call in and talk to the TEAM. All our Apprentices are working at a high standard and also closely supervised under the direction of our Head of Training.